- Reduced Stress. Your pets stay in their own familiar environment where they feel happy, safe and comfortable.
- Diet and Exercise. Your pet follows the same diet and exercise routines, with no interruptions to upset your pet.
- Dog Walks - An exercised dog is a happy dog. A good pet sitter will not only give your pets that one-on-one attention that they need and deserve, but also in a safe neighborhood environment – most often, your neighborhood.
- They will not be exposed to germs and illnesses from other pets, like in a kennel.
- Many professional pet sitters will provide text message or email updates and pictures to let you know how your pets are doing.
- No “Travel Trauma.” Travel in a vehicle to a relative’s home, a boarding facility or kennel may upset your pet.
- You can relax and enjoy your trip knowing that your pet, and your home, are in good, loving hands.
- No matter what time of the day or night you return home...your beloved pet is there waiting for you!
- Love, love, love. Most importantly, your pet receives love and personal attention while you are away.
- And drum roll please......Your pets will love you for it!!!